These are the songs I included:
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from "Mary Poppins"
- Hakuna Matata from "The Lion King"
- There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly, book by Simms Tabeck, narrated by Cindi Lauper
- Under the Sea from "The Little Mermaid"
- The Penguin Dance from "Mary Poppins"
- Plain White T's Song for Sesame Street (if you've never seen this, it's hilarious! I love it!)
- Going on A Bear Hunt (this is a great version of this!)
- If You're a Kid (a fun movement listening activity - students must stand up for this)
- Tooty Ta (keep the kids standing up, this one is hilarious!)
- Mylie Cyrus Party in the USA - all kids love this one!
- Katy Perry's Firework - standard summer musical fare :)
My students ate this up today and I particularly enjoyed it as well! I hope you will too! Feel free to share with friends, colleagues, and family. NOTE: This would even be a fun playlist for kids on a road trip or bored waiting at a doctor's office!